- How ready-to-use solutions offer a range of advantages compared to in-house development and how platform providers are now becoming experts at delivering these solutions
- The importance of meeting both current and future needs. How the solution selected must be able to support your current customer, and the customer of tomorrow
- How you should prioritise your customer-focused initiatives and how the solution software fits in with the image and demographic of BFSI organisations
- The best way to focus on a solution which is cutting-edge and will make your organisation on-par with or ahead of others
- Practical case studies from leading solution providers including Luminoso and Stratifyd
In February, leading CX senior executives from the banking, financial services and insurance sectors gathered in the UK for two days of discussions, networking and benchmarking their strategies with peers across the industry.
Download your copy of the Customer Experience Exchange for Banking, Financial Services and Insurance and see they key statistics of what happened at the Exchange! Here is just a taste...
Download the 2018 post event report that is packed full of exclusive presentations, interviews, insights and much more!
The time has come to put your customers at the heart of your business! This report focuses on the customer strategy of brands including; AXA Business Insurance, Direct Line Group, Metro Bank, exploring some of the key strategies these brands are using to successfully deliver a consistently positive customer experience in an increasingly complex digital world.
The financial services sector is changing, particularly for banks, constantly struggling to adapt their customer experience strategies to meet the changing demands of today’s millennial customer. We now have the traditional banks, the challenger banks and more recently the disruptor banks – but which banks will last the test of time? Does one size fit all or will banks be forced to specialise their customer experience strategies? These are the critical questions posed in this this eBook, featuring exclusive interviews and the thoughts of; Ugur Sungur - VP, Internet Channels, ING Bank Turkey; Iain Kirkpatrick – MD Retail, Metro Bank; Stewart Bromley – COO, Atom Bank…and many more!
[eBook] Get into the Mind of a Customer Experience Expert – What Does the Future Hold for the Financial Services Industry?
Download this exclusive eBook to learn what CX experts from across the financial services sector have identified as the next big thing in the customer experience world! Featuring exclusive interviews and research this is a must read as we head into 2016 and beyond!