The UK's leading customer experience event for senior financial services executives
Whether you’re struggling with NPS scores, looking to restructure your CX strategy, personalising and humanising your digital CX or in need of employee engagement initiatives, the Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Services brings you case studies on digital and culture transformation from the industry’s leaders.
The Exchange doesn’t do things by halves, we don’t just show you what to do, but also how to do it. In 2017, we will be connecting the most senior executives within the financial services industry, as well as the most recommended solution providers in the CX space. Join us to gain insight into the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in FS and to discover how to be a true leader in customer loyalty and retention.
In a hyper-competitive and evolving market that is seeing disruptors launch at a speed quicker than traditional banks can change, the Exchange is the hub for traditional, challenger and disruptor banks across the UK to unite and gain a competitive edge together.
What's new this year, you say? Well let's just say we've got a Big 4 panel, disruptor and challenger banks show & tell sessions, a look into the world of AI in FS and regulatory sessions. Oh and wait until you see the entertainment...
Sound like this ticks all the boxes for your transformation project? Come and benchmark your CX strategy!
Head of Customer Experience & Digital, Commercial and Private Banking
Head of Customer Experience
Group Customer Data Strategy
Executive Director, Head of Digital Experience
Customer Experience Director EMEA & Chief Product Officer
Customer Experience Director
Digital & Commercial Director
SVP Head Customer Franchise
Citi UK Consumer & International Personal Bank EMEA
MD Consumer & Commercial Cards
Lloyds Banking Group
Chief Commercial Officer and Payments Executive
Bank Of America
Chief Customer Acquistion & Retention Officer
Chief Product Officer
COO Personal Lines
Chief Operating Officer, Life & Pensions
Europe’s Leading Customer Experience Event for Senior Financial Services Executives
C-level executives and VPs/Directors/Heads of CX, Marketing and Digital Strategy
Industry Leading Speakers
Innovative Solution Providers
- Hand selected senior executive attendance ONLY
- Industry leading and recommended solutions and services providers
- Inspiring speakers and thought leaders
Expand your knowledge
- Select from visionary case studies, thought provoking roundtables and in-depth ThinkTank sessions
- Forge new relationship with CX executives from the biggest UK and European FS organisations
- Discover and discuss the most innovative and cutting edge CX technologies
Unlike any Exhibition or Conference
- Maximise your time out of the office by customising your itinerary to focus on the topics that matter most to your business
- Networking at the Exchange allows you to continue the discussions with your peers in a relaxed and informal atmosphere
- Pre-scheduled 1-2-1 business meetings allow you to only meet industry leaders that can help you with your biggest challenges
Post Event Report
Take a look at the 2016 Post Event Report for insight into the key themes cover, exclusive access to interviews and presentations together with the CX investment priorities highlighted by the attending delegates as key for 2017!
Does CX Drive Revenue, And How Good Is The CX Offered By Financial Firms In Europe?
Three-quarters of companies want to improve their customer experience (CX). Yet Forrester’s Customer Experience Index (CX Index™), which covers
3 Customer Experience Challenges In Financial Services
As we head towards the end of the year, no doubt heads of customer experience within the financial services industry are initiating and implementing their customer strategies for 2016 and beyond.