Themes at the Exchange
Themes at the Exchange
We know that the customer of the future is beginning to define our customer experience strategies and that great experiences need to be more than just "great for FS". Your customers want things their way, whether that's a face-to-face conversation about mortgages or a tweet about unblocking their bank account. With the face of payments changing with the likes of Uber and PayPal, so is the relationship people have with their money.
What should you be looking at in 2017? Your peers have revealed this:
- Keep up with the strategies of the new normal! More and more UK digital-only banks are winning digital-savvy customers with personalisation and simplicity – even some traditional banks have developed a fully digital product offering. With Starling Bank just having won their banking license and a range of other disruptors in attendance, don't miss your chance to stay ahead!
- Legacy systems impacting your omnichannel experience? Find out from RSA UK how to capitalise on your investment by exploring culture change, agile working methods, customer and user centred design and outcome based programmes.
- Changing regulation and compliance and the uncertain post-Brexit situation in Britain offers up interesting opportunities for growth in customer experience.
- Increase buy-in and execution from the board and from departments outside of CX. Hear real life case studies, such as the UK’s most trusted insurer LV=, on how businesses have turned their internal processes into individualised, customer-first experiences by engaging more than just their customers.
- Think outside the box: Hear from FS businesses that are creating new customer segments by partnering with other industries! Bank of America and Intu Properties will be discussing their exciting and mutually beneficial new partnership that has them breaking into new customer segments – link to agenda
- Mapping out the ideal end-to-end journey for your customer and reaching out to them with your product/service offering at the right time
- Know what your customer is experiencing in real-time. There's no room for later when it comes to future-proofing your business. Build loyalty by understanding your customer better than your competition does.
….And much more, just see the agenda for your choice of case studies and discussions about your biggest CX challenges!